The first day:
I explain my point of view and my way of working with horses. In the morning I make a one to one encounter with each horse in order to show how to connect with every breed and horse character.
In the afternoon I work on an individual basis with the participants in order to observe the relationship between the rider and the horse. We define specific objectives everyone choses to attain in order to improve the rider / horse relationship. We do groundwork exercises and the participants can also choose :
- to tackle problem behaviour;
- to improve their riding skills with or without a saddle;
- to learn how to ride with a neckrope;
- to learn how to ride with a bitless bridle;
- to learn how to ride without reins, just on body language.
The second day: we continue to work on the chosen aspects of the first day.
YOU ARE WELCOME
AS A PARTICIPANT OR
AS AN OBSERVER TO ALL CLINICS LISTED ABOVE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
IN ORGANIZING YOUR OWN CLINIC, YOU CAN FIND ALL DETAILS IN THESE DOCUMENTS.
Due to an update the documents below cannot be opened. Please send us an email if you would like to receive one of the documents.